Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hiring the Right Realtor When Selling Your New Port Richey Home

Selling your home in New Port Richey Florida
takes consistent and constant marketing of your home.  Your homes advertising and marketing is top priority in my book. You will not get showings and offers without it and I can't handle the sales transaction of your home if I don't advertise the house to attract qualified home buyers. There is much more to selling  home than putting it in the MLS and placing a sign in the yard. 

Avoid an agent who uses the 3 P's of Real Estate marketing. That is when they Put it in the MLS, Place a sign in the yard and Pray another agent sells the house.  That is not how I work and I'm sure it's not the service you want to pay for.  You want a Realtor who takes their job seriously and who will work diligently for you to get your home in New Port Richey sold. 

 Did you know that home buyers start their home search online more than 95% of the time?  Studies have shown that online home buyers are first attracted by the photos of the house.  This is why I have taken photography classes and learned how to correctly shoot and edit my customers photos. Your homes photos will be used across the internet and in flyers, virtual tours, social media marketing and more. You want the best photos possible.

Hiring the right Realtor when selling your home in
New Port Richey Florida is very important to your success in selling your home. I would love to be among the agents you interview for the job of selling your home and here are a few questions to ask your potential agent.

  •  How many homes did you sell last year?
  •  How will you advertise my home to buyers?
  •  Are you a full time Realtor?

Ask to see advertising of other listings they have and ask questions about the marketing they do. I will give your home it's very own website as well as spring advertising. These are things that very few agents do, but I take the marketing of my customers homes very seriously.

I am your New Port Richey real estate expert and it would be my pleasure to price you with a no obligation market analysis of your home. You can contact me online and request information and I will respond often times within 24 hours. 
written by Michael J. Gallo
Florida Luxury Realty



No comments:

Post a Comment