Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pointe West Condominiums in New Port Richey Florida

Selling your condominium in Pointe West in New
Port Richey Florida takes constant and consistent marketing to attract quality home buyers to your condominium. You will want a real estate agent who has a firm grasp of today's technology to advertise your home for sale to buyers all over the world.  I implement a strong marketing plan for you to attract buyers to your condominium in Pointe West.  You want to make sure that your Realtor(R) is experienced in selling condominiums in your neighborhood. I have been assisting homeowners and buyers in Pointe West for years and I am the preferred Realtor(R) of the condominium association in regards to assisting the association in selling the condos that they have taken possession of when owners stop paying their maintenance fee. 

You can rest easy when you hire me to sell your home in Pointe West as I have the experience and knowledge of the community to provide you with the best customer service possible.  One way I make the sale of your condo easier is handling of the condominium documents. Your required by law to provide the buyer of your condo the documents and I purchase those annually and have all of the updated documents and I will deliver them to your buyer or their agent on your behalf so you have one less thing to worry about.  I also handle the application process for you to be sure your buyer has their application in time and there is no wasted time.

The Point West condominium website is a great
resource for listing condominiums for sale and just one more piece of my marketing plan for you.  I can post your condominium for sale on the website on your behalf.  This is something that other real estate agents cannot do for you since they do not have a login account for the website.

Contact me for your no obligation market analysis of your home and I will prepare a comprehensive report for you with recent sales as well as condos that are under contract so you can see what the neighborhood values are.

No comments:

Post a Comment